The Love INC Clearinghouse maintains a directory of current local church ministries while seeking to identify areas for new ministry development. We call these new solutions “gap” ministries which are offered by one church or by groups of churches.
When we receive multiple calls for the same need, we share this information to our partner churches. Unmet needs often find a “good match” with the current gifts and talents in a particular church.
Current gap ministries include:
- Crisis Funds – Multiple Churches
- Practical needs responders – The Crossing Church, Christian Fellowship Church, Compass Evangelical Free Church
- Holiday/home delivered food – Christ Our King Presbyterian Church, Christian Fellowship Church
- Home/car repairs – The Crossing Church, Alive in Christ Church
- Moving – Multiple Churches
- Refugee – Christian Fellowship Church, City of Hope
- Handcrafted bunk-bed frames – Compass Evangelical Free Church
- Tot’s Clothing Closet – Alive in Christ Luthern Church
- Hygiene products closet – Memorial Baptist Church, The Crossing Church, Christian Fellowship Church, Dripping Springs Christian Church
- Sew You Know sewing instruction center – Community Methodist Church
- Laundry Love (Laundromat vouchers) – First Christian Church, Memorial Baptist Church
- The Caring People single mom support group network – Multiple church locations
Many churches provide food pantries, transportation to services, and various support groups. For more information, call 573.256.7662