“Gap” ministries focus on unmet needs in Columbia.
When we receive multiple calls for the same need, we share this information to our partner churches. Unmet needs often find a “good match” with the current gifts and talents in a particular church.
Current gap ministries include:
- Crisis funds
- Holiday/home delivered food
- Home/car repairs
- Handcrafted bunk-bed frames
- Tot’s Clothing Closet
- Hygiene products closet
- Christian Fellowship Church
- Sew You Know sewing instruction center
- Laundry Love (Laundromat vouchers)
- The Caring People single mom support group network
Many churches provide food pantries, transportation to services, and various support groups. For more information, call 573.256.7662