Church partnerships are essential to Love INC. Without church partners, there is no Love INC. Each Love INC partner church commits to cooperating in providing volunteer and financial support for the operation of Love INC.
Elements of a Church Partnership
Most often, in a comprehensive partnership, a church will demonstrate their commitment by:
- Introducing Love INC to the congregation.
- Referring requests for help to the Love INC clearinghouse.
- Encouraging church members to volunteer through Love INC by using their gifts and abilities.
- Accepting referrals from the Love INC clearing to appropriate church ministries.
- Praying for Love INC and for unity in the body of Christ.
- Financially support Love INC.
In addition, the church may also create a church or joint church ministry to fill a gap in community services.
If your church is interested in becoming a partner with Love INC, contact Love INC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Columbia Love INC Local Church Partners
|Alive in Christ |
Cathedral of Worship
Chosen Generation Ministries
Columbia United Church of Christ
"Community House Church"
"Fifth Street Christian"
First Assembly of God
First Church of the Nazarene
"Friendship Baptist Church"
"The Latter House"
|Little Bonne Femme Baptist Church |
"Mount Hope Missionary Baptist"
Church of the Nations
Oakland Baptist Church
Open Door Baptist Church
"Open Heart Baptist Church"
Our Lady of Lourdes
Praise Assembly of God
"Progressive Missionary Baptist"
Prairie Grove Baptist
Rejoice Freewill Baptist
St. Andrews Lutheran
St. Francis & St. Clare Charismatic Episcopal
"United Community Cathedral"